Features of the AL8010F
- Two types of wiring methods, The input power voltage for this temp controller and the load could be different;
- The temperature set-point (-50 to 120 ℃) and the hysteresis to determine the ideal temperature range, and the high & low limit to the Temperature Set-point available;
- Embed NVM to auto memory exists parameters, resume all data once power back, need not configure it again;
- Adjustable Temperature Calibration;
- Editable compressor protection delay time;
- Alarm by error code on the display (without buzzer inside) once the sensor temperature over the measurable range or sensor error.
Front Panel of AL8010F
The resolution is 0.1 °C from 0 to 99.9, just 1°C out of this range, since only 3 digital tubes on the screen.
Wiring Diagram of AL8010F Thermostat
Function Menu of AL8010F Temp Controller
|HC||Refrigeration or Heating Mode||C||H||C|
|D||Temperature Hysteresis / Return Difference||1||15||5||°C|
|LS||Lower Limit for Set-Point||-50||SP||-50||°C|
|HS||Upper Limit for Set-Point||SP||120||120||°C|
|PT||Protection Delay Time for Refrigeration||0||10||1||Min|
- SP is the temperature set-point, check it by press the “set” key in normal working status, then configure it by press the “UP” and “DOWN” keys, Press the “RST” key to save the new data.
- Hold the “set” key for 3 seconds to enter into the function menu interface.
- When HC = C, it is the refrigeration controller mode, the PT (protection time for the compressor) option works;
- when HC = H, it is just a heating controller, PT useless.
Manual of AL8010F-220V