Features of AL8010H High-Temperature Controller
- Two types of wiring methods, The input power voltage for the controller and the load could be different;
- The temperature set-point (0 to 300 ℃) and the hysteresis to determine the ideal temperature range, and the high & low limit to the Temperature Set-point available;
- Embed NVM to auto memory exists parameters, resume all data once power back, need not configure it again;
- Adjustable Temperature Calibration;
- Editable compressor protection delay time;
- Alarm by error code on the display (without buzzer inside) once the sensor temperature over the measurable range or sensor error.
Price here does not include the thermistor sensor, Please fulfill your requirements in the below area to get a quotation, e.g.:
- max bear: 240 Celsius degree;
- Sensor’s cable: 10 m, Braided cable.
Front Panel of AL8010H thermostat
Wiring Diagram of AL8010H high-temperature controller
Function Menu of AL8010H high-temperature controller
|HC||Refrigeration or Heating Mode||C||H||C||N/A|
|D||Temperature Hysteresis / Return Difference||1||15||5||°C|
|LS||Lower Limit for Set-Point||0||SP||0||°C|
|HS||Upper Limit for Set-Point||SP||300||300||°C|
|PT||Protection Delay Time for Refrigerator||0||10||1||Min|
- SP is the temperature set-point, check it by press the “set” key in normal working status, then configure it by press the “UP” and “DOWN” keys, Press the “RST” key to save the new data.
- Hold the “set” key for 3 seconds to enter into the function menu interface.
- Although it offers the refrigeration mode, however, rarely use it since the controllable temp range, this controller basically is taken as the heating only thermostat.
- When HC = C, it is the refrigeration controller mode, the PT (protection time for the compressor) option works, but attention please, the minimum temperature is just 0℃.
- when HC = H, it is just a heating controller, PT useless.